As more and more manufacturing companies expand into the new and emerging markets to increase their global market share, the need for professional, accurate and culturally suitable translation services in this industry will continue to rise.
Expertrans BPO is proud to help the enterprises in the Manufacturing Industry meet their sizeable multicultural communication needs. We have experience with providing a wide range of manufacturing translation and interpretation services to engineering firms, factories, food and beverage providers, and others. We have become the strategic partner of many large corporations and companies such as Ford, Mercedes, Unilever, Halla Corporation, Apac Linde Gas Asia Pte. Ltd., and Kobelco.
Also, the Expertrans BPO network of independently contracted linguists possesses valuable experience in serving our manufacturing clients in over 50 language pairs and meeting the specific and unique language service needs of this global sector. We also apply the international standards such as ISO 9001:2015 and EN 15038:2006 in the process to ensure the quality of our translation services as well as to satisfy our clients’ demands.
Listed below are some of our services:
- Service, Maintenance, and Policy Manuals
- Product Labeling, Packaging, and Catalogs
- Operating Instructions
- Training Materials
- Health and Safety Documents
- Regulatory Documentation
- User Manuals
- Call Center Telephonic Interpretation
How to work with us:
1. Send any inquiries to our email at email@example.com
2. Our customer representative will contact you shortly within 1 hour and advise you the quotation and estimated timeline for your project.
3. One of our dedicated project managers starts your translation project after receiving your purchase order/contract confirmation or advance payment when necessary.
4. We will deliver the final translation to you by the promised deadline and make any revisions to your requirements after the delivery.
5. You make the payment to us via PayPal, MoneyBookers or Bank Transfer within the agreed timeframe