ExperTrans alleviates the daily struggle of non-profit organizations to meet their ever increasing budgetary demands through special fee structure in conjunction with our program.
ExperTrans commits to assisting non-profit organizations to continue their vital works. Non-profit organizations and associations such as educational institutions, hospitals, private foundations, and publicly-supported charities may have quality translations at a minimal cost. We have been impressed by the generosity of these emerging communities, a direct result of the improved communication ability of the non-profit organization.
ExperTrans’ special fee structure for non-profit organizations encompasses a wide range of document translations including:
• Instruction manuals
• Information pamphlets
• Web sites
• Organizational descriptions
• Annual reports
How to work with us:
1. Click to get a Free Instant Quote for your translation request or send any enquiries to our email email@example.com
2. Our customer representative will contact you shortly within 1 hours and advise you the quotation and estimated timeline foryour project.
3. One of our dedicated project managers starts your translation project after receiving your purchase order/contract confirmation or advance payment when necessary.
4. We will deliver the final translation to you by the promised deadline and make any revisions upon your requirements after the delivery.
5. You make the payment to us via PayPal, MoneyBookers or Bank Transfer within the agreed timeframe.