What We Do
Korean Translation Service
As a result of the growing importance of the Asian and Korean economy, in particular, the Korean translation service has become increasingly important. For any company wanting to do business in South Korea, it is essential to employ the professional service of a company that specializes in Korean translation.
Korean translation is an area where ExperTrans BPO has a particularly impressive level of expertise. We strictly use translators for our assignments who are native speakers of Korean. The importance of this cannot be underestimated. Korea, like many Asian countries, has a vast number of regional dialects and without using native speakers, a translation project cannot be completed to the highest standard. Additionally, our recruitment process for translators involves a strict testing procedure before candidates are considered for employment.
Other than language proficiency, our Korean translators also have a deep understanding and translation experience in 58 major industries such as:
Here are the most critical features that make us one of the best Korean translation companies:
- Over 13 years of experience, and a vast global network of over 120 executives and 3,000 vendors, all of whom get the certificate of languages and specialized expertise.
- Services utilized by TOP 500 Fortune (Bosch, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Nestle, Samsung, Deloitte, Unilever, L’oreal, Suzuki, Yamaha, Sanofi Aventis), 11,000 projects completed and 4,500 clients served in total.
- Applying ISO 9001:2015 to our quality management process and being certified the quality standard by BSI
- Fast turnaround brings about both time savings and 99% accuracy.
- We sign NDA contract with all clients to ensure high information confidentiality.
- Our prices are very competitive
- Fast and time-saving processes, which helps clients 100% focus on their works.
Translating from Korean to 50 Languages
English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Thai, Burmese, Indonesian, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, and others.
Please feel free to consult with us regarding any language.
How to work with us:
1. Click to get a Free Quote for the translation request or send any inquiries to our email at email@example.com
2. Our customer representative will contact customers shortly within 12 hours and advise them the quotation and estimated timeline for the project.
3. One of our dedicated project managers starts the translation project after receiving the purchase order/contract confirmation or advance payment when necessary.
4. We will deliver the final translation to customers by the promised deadline and make any revisions upon their requirements after the delivery.
5. Customers make the payment to us via PayPal, MoneyBookers or Bank Transfer within the agreed timeframe.
- Singapore: +65 6715 7049
- Vietnam: +84 926 05 1999
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org