3rd, October, 2018
Development and maintenance of our Web applications, including:
- Coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Assisting with requirements definition.
Assisting with system testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Reviewing existing Web sites and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Supporting in the analysis of development costs and schedules.
- You will be responsible for the design, layout, and coding of our customers facing websites (C# ASP.NET).
- You will redesign our PHP Localization Web portal to a more dynamic and user-friendly site.
- You will redesign Jonckers Website (WordPress)
- You will assist our Business Excellence department by studying technical feasibility of customers’ development requests, such as porting our solutions to mobile apps.
- Ability to design Websites according to corporate graphical guidelines.
- 3 years’ working experience in Web programming, PHP and/or C# ASP.NET as main languages.
- Experience with Apache, MYSQL, WordPress
- Experience with graphics tools such as Adobe Suite or Gimp
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team environment, self-study, and pro-activeness
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Nette or Zend
- Bootstrap 3 CSS framework
- Knowledge of T-SQL/ SQL Server is a plus
- Experience with Devexpress is a plus
Please send your CV via [email protected] or contact Mr.Trung 0379.452.884 (Zalo, facebook,…) for further information!