Banking and Finance
Foreign banks, auditing & accounting firms, and insurance companies have trusted us to be provided with the professional translation service for more than 15 years. When it comes to financial transactions, there is no room for miscommunication. With an extensive network of native translators in the world, Expertrans BPO has assisted bank and financial institutions in building the partnership around the world.
Why choose Expertrans BPO?
- Over 15 years of experience, and a vast global network of over 120 executives and 3,000 vendors, all of whom get the certificate of languages and specialized expertise.
- Services utilized by TOP 500 Fortune (Bosch, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Nestle, Samsung, Deloitte, Unilever, L’oreal, Suzuki, Yamaha, Sanofi Aventis), 11,000 projects completed and 4,500 clients served in total.
- Applying ISO 9001:2015 to our quality management process and being certified the quality standard by BSI
- Fast turnaround brings about both time savings and 99% accuracy.
- We sign NDA contract with all clients to ensure high information confidentiality.
- Our prices are very competitive
- Fast and time-saving processes, which helps clients 100% focus on their works.
What types of financial documents translated?
- Contracts & agreements
- Investment, market and financial reports, equity and bond research
- Disclosure agreements
- Annual or bi-annual reports
- Balance sheets & income statements
Our banking and finance translation solutions:
- Document translation
- E-learning modules
- Website localization
Our clients in the Banking and Finance industries
How to work with us:
1. Click to get a Free Quote for the translation request or send any inquiries to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our customer representative will contact customers shortly within 12 hours and advise them the quotation and estimated timeline for the project.
3. One of our dedicated project managers starts the translation project after receiving the purchase order/contract confirmation or advance payment when necessary.
4. We will deliver the final translation to customers by the promised deadline and make any revisions upon their requirements after the delivery.
5. Customers make the payment to us via PayPal, MoneyBookers or Bank Transfer within the agreed timeframe.