23rd, October, 2018
|Job type||Full time|
We seek to establish the best quantitative investment research team by recruiting and nurturing extraordinary talents.
– Study transaction data of stocks, futures and foreign exchange markets, explore patterns that are predictable over different periods and build mathematical models with trading logic.
– Implement mathematical models into program codes, and perform historical data backtesting.
– Monitor actual model performance in real trading and make revisions when necessary.
– Comprehensive and professional training in trading strategy building, backtesting and analyzing.
– Cutting-edge research platform.
– Opportunity to work with experienced fund managers
– Inspiring and academic research and discussion atmosphere.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or other science and engineering background, with experience in mathematical modeling.
- Familiar with Python, and experience in Matlab/R is a plus.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary expectation and availability details to [email protected]
Tel: 0965725068 (Zalo,…)