[HN] PM Assistant (Available)
4th, March, 2020
Expertrans Global is looking for qualified PM Assistants with Job description and Requirement as below:
Translation, Interpretation, Localization & Outsourcing (Contact-center, IT services, Staffing, Headhunting…)
2. Job type:
3. Working Location:
4. Starting salary:
- Have the opportunity to work in the developing industry, be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop yourself
- Join our team with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with an ambitious aim”.
- Be able to update and get close to different languages, people and cultures.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in the international market.
- Thirteenth salary month and enjoy revenue and welfare regimes of the Company
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law
- English language proficiency.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Good communication, Detail-oriented, organized, thorough, accurate, and able to work quickly and steadily in a focused manner;
- Enthusiastic, honest and creative in work;
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events;
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision, ability to work under high pressure;
- Internet and computer Proficiency;
7. Job description:
- Assist the Project Manager with all aspects of the project from inception through completion.
- Coordinate the new freelancer test process and keep a record of the test database.
- Assist in project coordination.
- Assist in delivery assessment/quality check.
- Certificate with other departments to assure the smooth operation of the project team.
- Help prepare monthly reports.
- Collect and check payment requests from freelancers.
- Other tasks upon PM requests.
8. Records include:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Ms. Liêm
- Tel: 024 –73038899 (EXT: 222)