[HN] Recruitment Staff (Available)
7th, May, 2019
Expertrans Global is looking for a qualified Recruitment Staff working in Hanoi with Job description and Requirement as below:
Translation and Localization
2. Job type:
3. Working location:
5. Starting salary:
- Global Careers. You have high promoted opportunity to work in the developing industry, be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop yourself.
- Join our Global Young and Ambitious Teams with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with the ambitious aim”.
- Earn as much as you can in an Organization with a fast-growing business.
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration and HR Management / Economy or related field.
- Excellent English communication ability.
- Fresh graduate is acceptable
- Have the skill of hunting is preferred
- Strong communication / interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Open-mind, Dynamic and pro-active, initiative and resourceful
8. Job description:
- Responsible for delivering high-quality service related to recruitment internally and externally.
- Work closely with internal departments, find out their specified culture, needs and build up long term partnership with them.
- Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening and shortlisting applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to turn around time and candidate’s qualifications
- Review internal recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment program.
9. Records include:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to email@example.com
- Contact: HR Dept
- Tel: 024 –73038899 (EXT: 238)