[HN & HCMC] Vendor Executive (Available)
31st, October, 2019
Expertrans Global is looking for Vendor Executives with Job description and Requirement as below:
Translation, Interpretation, Localization & Outsourcing (Contact-center, IT services, Staffing, Headhunting…).
2. Job type:
3. Working location:
- Hanoi: 62/19 Tran Quang Dieu street, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh city: 501 Viet Office, 481 Dien Bien Phu Street, 3rd District, Ho Chi Minh City
05 for both cities
5. Starting salary:
5-8 million VNĐ + Commission
- Have the opportunity to work in the developing industry, be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop yourself.
- Join our team with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with an ambitious aim”.
- Be able to update and get close to different languages, people and cultures.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in the international market.
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Foreign Language or Business Administration is preferable.
- At least 1 year of working experience in recruitment, headhunting or
- Excellent in English including 4 skills
- Strong leadership skills and outstanding negotiation skills.
8. Job description:
- Actively recruiting new vendors to build domain expertise for language pair needs.
- Creating and supplying translation sample tests to be evaluated for potential new vendors.
- Active management of translator vendor database.
- Relationship management with existing translator network in order to retain high-quality professionals.
- Negotiating translation rates.
- Create individual contracts for vendors according to set requirements and standards.
- Arranging quality control of translation vendor deliverables through ongoing linguistic review and tracking performance data.
- Maintaining an accurate database.
- Work with account payables to ensure timely payments to translation vendors.
- Issues management with vendors in cases where the desired quality and project targets are not achieved.
9. Records include:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Nam – Email: email@example.com – Phone: 0961 882 024
- Ms. Thảo – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 093 8318 721