[HN & HCMC] Sales Executive (Available)
31st, October, 2019
Expertrans Global is looking for qualified Sales Executives with Job description and Requirement as below:
Translation, Interpretation, Localization & Outsourcing (Contact-center, IT services, Staffing, Headhunting…)
2. Job type:
3. Working location:
- Hanoi: 62/19 Tran Quang Dieu street, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh city: 501 Viet Office, 481 Dien Bien Phu Street, 3rd District, Ho Chi Minh City
05 for both cities
5. Starting salary:
5-8 million VNĐ + Commission
- Have the opportunity to work in the developing industry, be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop yourself.
- Join our team with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with the ambitious aim”.
- Be able to update and get close to different languages, people and cultures.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in the international market.
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level
- Excellent English communication (written) skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
8. Job description:
- Building up customer’s database, screening the database, generating leads by cold calling, emailing, meeting face-to-face with customers.
- Actively seeking, exploring and developing relationships with domestic and foreign customers and potential partners, through online and offline channels (Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Cold Call, Event ….), with customers who are in need of Outsourcing language services.
- Exploiting market segments assigned by the company, based on the company’s data and upon groups, categorizing by sector, nationality, Asia or global, including sectors such as manufacturing, banking, law, tourism, media, information technology, gaming,
- Learning customers’ demand, supporting and consulting them about products and services, doing contract negotiations, coordinating with project management department to handle the projects at the request of customers.
- Participating in promotional events for customers’ approach held by the Company.
- Handle all administrative aspects of sales: contracts & warranties.
9. Records include:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to email@example.com
- Mr. Nam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 0961 882 024
- Ms. Thảo – Email: email@example.com – Phone: 093 8318 721