What We Do
Voice Over Service
Voice Over Service
What is Voice-overs?
Voice-over is a production technique where a voice is used in a radio, television production, filmmaking, theatre, or other presentations. The voiceover is read from a script and may be spoken by someone who appears elsewhere in the production or by the specialist voice talent.
The voiceover is added in addition to any existing dialogue, and it is not to be confused with the process of replacing dialogue with a translated version, which is called Dubbing.
What are the different kinds of Voice-overs?
Why Expertrans Global is one of the leading providers of Voice Over Service in Singapore?
- A trusted go-to provider for More than 43,000 Customers worldwide (including Top 500 Fortune):
- 15 years of expertise in producing thousands of hours of audio and providing Voice Over Service in 50 languages: Vietnamese, English, Thai, French, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Laos, Malaysian, Russian, Filipino, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Cambodian, etc.
- More than 124,000 language and localization projects are completed.
Some of Expertrans’ media projects:
|No.||Clients||Quantity||Language Pairs||Clients’ feedbacks||Frequency|
|1||Zoo||500-1,000 hours per month||English – Japanese||Good||Monthly|
|2||BTI Studios||1,500 hours per month||English – Thai/Vietnamese/Burmese||Good||Monthly|
|3||Graffiti||150 hours per month||English – Vietnamese||Good||Monthly|
|4||Visual Data Media||100 hours per month||English – Thai/Vietnamese/Indonesian/French/German||Good|
2. Human Resource:
- A network of over 120 skilled staff members and 4,900 freelancers from all around the world ensures best-in-class results and accuracy 98% or more.
- A pool of native-speaker voice-over artists & directors carefully assesses and plans every project.
- Professional and native voices with accurate accents, speak in local tongues, all of which are rigorously selected and carefully trained.
- 100% Voice-overs recordings are supervised by experienced Voice-overs language directors and Quality Assurance team (experience of controlling 19,973+ projects’ quality).
- Official members of ATA (American Translators Association), ELIA (European Language Industry Association), AATI (Association of Asian Translation Industry).
- ISO 9001 – 2015 certified by BSI for localization solutions.
- Deeply understand the local culture, ensure that essential aspects such as tone of voice, gender, pauses, and conversations remain natural to the ear.
- Premium quality translation guarantees to deliver the same meaning to the new audiences and remaining faithful and accurate to the original language.
- Full services: Audio mix, video integration, editing, on-screen graphics replacement, and transcreation.
- Proprietary technology, cutting-edge facilities and state-of-the-art studios for all Voice Over projects.
- Super rush services: 24/7/365 customer support, quick quote after 15 mins, fastest possible turnaround.
- Free custom auditions.
- 100% information secure and confidential with an NDA.
- We support all types and formats: Audiobooks, E-Learning, Animation, Video games, ADR/Looping, Documentaries, TV Narration, Museum tours, Vocal replacement.
- Cost savings (up to 50%) by optimizing human resources and technology system.
- Flexible billing options so that we can meet all clients’ needs and budgets.
How is the process of Voice Over Service at Expertrans?
- Receive your request, discuss the best options & send the client a quote.
- Translates all the dialogue into the desired foreign language and forms the final script.
- Pick your international voices from our professional voice talent samples, based on sex, pronunciation, style, tonality, etc.
- Implement voice over sessions, adjust volume levels, pace, pitch, speed, expression, etc.
- Control quality by checking errors in the recording file.
- Deliver project, release in required formats.
For further information about Voice Over Service in Singapore, please don’t hesitate to contact Expertrans Global by hotline or email:
Singapore: +65 6715 7049
Vietnam: +84 926 05 1999