What We Do
What is Game Localization?
Video Game Localization is the preparation of video game software and hardware for sale in a new region or country.
Although translating the text is a large part of localization, the process includes any changes made to a game, including altering art assets, creating new packaging and manuals, recording new audio, transforming hardware, cutting out whole portions of the game due to differing cultural sensitivities and/or local legal requirements, and even adding sections to replace cut content.
Why is high-quality Game Localization service important?
Your game in its native language is a big hit with intense graphics and awesome effects. But, what happens when it’s time to export/download to other countries?
To ensure a truly authentic experience for your players – regardless of their nationality – you must have professional game localization.
The localized version of a video game must offer the player the same interface, sensation and game experience as the original version. Games that have been poorly translated by unprofessional localization services companies generate great disappointment in the target audience, making the new version a failure in the target market.
Why Expertrans Global is one of the leading providers of Game Localization Service?
- Expertrans has provided language solutions for more than 43,000 Clients worldwide, including Fortune 500:
- We gain a 15-year-experience providing high-quality and multilingual Game Translation and Localization services on a global scale.
- More than 124,000 projects in all specific industries have been completed.
2. Human resources
- Expertrans has a network of more than 100 professional staff members and 4,900+ skillful freelancers worldwide, all of whom are selected carefully and trained rigorously.
- 100% of translators are professional native speakers and have Language Certificates. This guarantees that every aspect of your game – from packaging to software to character voices – will be in sync with the cultures receiving your games. You’ll have the full ability to maintain the attention and interest of your players, giving them a genuine gaming experience.
- All translators chosen to work on your Game Localization projects have vast gaming experience. They are all well aware of the needs of the users and have command of the terminology of the different platforms and genres.
- Translators use the lastest glossaries in order to ensure that the concepts that appear frequently on your website are translated consistently.
- The native-speaking editor proofreads the translated and localized version of your game, checking it against all the rules of spelling, punctuation, and style in the target language.
- Team of rich experienced Project Managers will ensure your project is according to your expectations.
- Expertrans is a member of many language organizations, including ATA (American Translators Association), ELIA (European Language Industry Association) and AATI (Association of Asian Translation Industry).
- We have got ISO 9001 – 2015 certified for Translation and Localization services by BSI.
- High translation speed and accuracy rate: Our team can translate up to 20,000 words per day and ensure 99% precision.
- Game Localization services can be performed in over 50 languages and hundreds of cultures, keeping you one step ahead of the game: English, Vietnamese, Thai, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, etc.
- Each project with their own appropriately staffed and managed teams and specialized production process can be tailored to fit your translation & localization needs.
- We provide super rush services: 24/7 customer support. Quick quote after 15 mins. Fast turnaround. On-time delivery.
- Clients are able to examine translators for free in advance.
- Expertrans guarantees 100% information secure with an NDA.
- We use state-of-the-art technology (Trados, Translation Memory) in every project. As a result, we can deliver the best translating quality and accuracy rate.
- Expertrans offers Service Package, including:
– Game Translation
– Video Game Subtitling
– Game Dubbing
– Graphics Localization
- Localization of games, audio and video content, and graphicsAt Expertrans, we not only create promos and video trailers for games, but we also localize video and audio content. If your project needs voiceovers in a new language, or you need to rerecord the character voices, or you need to localize a video or redraw the graphics — we know exactly how to get it done.
- We work with all different genres:
– Casual games
– Action games
– Role-playing games
– Educational games
– Adventure games
– Simulator games
- We localize all game types:
– Video game translation for consoles: Xbox, Wii, PlayStation, etc.
– Video game translation for mobile: Android, Windows, iOS, etc.
– Online video game translation: MMO, MMORPG, RPG, etc.
- Expertrans offers cost savings of up to 50% by optimizing human resources and technology.
- We provide many different levels of pricing so that we can meet clients’ needs and budgets.
Which languages you should localize your game into first?
We have analyzed the number of native speakers who are Internet users, the general volume of online sales, and Google Play revenue in particular by region. As a result, we have obtained the following top 5 languages for localization:
- English – United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia
- Chinese — China (Simplified Chinese) and Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)
- Japanese — Japan
- French — France, Canada, and Belgium
- German — Germany and Belgium
How is the process of Game Localization Service at Expertrans?
For further information about our Game Localization Service, please contact us by Email or Hotline:
E-mail: [email protected]
- Singapore: +84 926 05 1999
- Vietnam: +84 926 05 1999
- China: +86 40 0842 7718