What We Do
Court Interpreting Service
Court Interpreting Service
Most of the legal proceedings in Singapore are conducted in English. Under the current law, if a court determines that a person has a limit in English, that person will have the right to require a qualified interpreter in any type of case. As in the court, people often use specialized and legal terminology, formal and informal registers, dialect and jargon, varieties in language and nuances of meaning. Therefore, more and more people are looking for the court interpretation service.
Recognizing the high demand for court interpretating service, Expertrans BPO, with over 14 years of experience, takes pride in providing qualified interpreters. Applying ISO 9001:2015, Expertrans BPO selects sworn interpreters who are impartial, unbiased and have the ability to render a complete and accurate interpretation of the proceedings. As we know that communication in courtroom proceedings may be more complex than in other settings or in everyday life, Expertrans BPO provides sworn interpreters those have not only knowledge, skills, and abilities but also experience, particularly in this field.
Why Expertrans Global is a leading provider of Court Interpreting Service?
- More than 20,000 customers worldwide, including Top 500 Fortune:
- Get 14-year-experience in provide court interpreting service in 150 languages: English, Vietnamese, Thai, French, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Laos, Malaysian, Russian, Filipino, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Cambodian, etc.
- Completed more than 30,000 projects in industry specialties:
- One of Expertrans’ court interpreting projects: Expertrans provided 2 sworn interpreters for Gide – One of the leading international law firms with 14 offices worldwide. This project lasted for 2 weeks. The client has given us good feedback. At Expertrans, we always give priority to maintaining the relationship with our clients.
2. Human Resource:
- A network of 15,600 professional and experienced interpreters worldwide (in-house, freelancers), all of whom are rigorously selected and carefully trained.
- 100% native interpreters have Language Certificates, at least 3 years of experience in interpreting, diverse knowledge about law, good-looking and high level skills in communication and dealing delicate situations.
- Guarantee no risks as Expertrans Global always has backup plans for unexpected situations in case .
- An experienced Quality Assurance team to ensure delivering the best court interpreting services to clients.
- Official members of ATA (American Translators Association), ELIA (European Language Industry Association), AATI (Asociation of Asian Translation Industry)
- ISO 9001 – 2015 certified by BSI for language solutions.
- No quantity, time and place limit in providing court interpreting service.
- Super rush servicecs: Offer 24/7 customer support, quickly quote a price after only 15 minutes.
- Examine interpreters for free in advance.
- 100% information secure by signing NDA contract with all clients.
- Fully equip interpreters with modern and high-tech facilities, including headphones, microphone, etc.
- Provide flexible and various packing services: court interpreting services in half a day, 1 day, 1 month, occasionally,…
- Offer cost savings by optimizing human resources and technology system.
- Flexible prices depending upon clients’ needs and budgets.
How is the process of Court Interpreting service at Expertrans?
For further information about Court Interpreting Service, please don’t hesitate to contact Expertrans Global by hotline or email:
E-mail: [email protected]
- Singapore: +65 6715 7049
- Vietnam: +84 926 05 1999